We are not just another pretty... badge company. Yes, we want you to buy our badges and we hope they make you smile. We also love it when people use our badges to motivate themselves, to get out of their comfy zones, have some fun and try something a little different. And we love, LOVE when people share their accomplishments with us and our wonderful and supportive online community.
1. Choose a challenge that inspires you or one that makes you giggle.
Old Timey - Try something that would make your great-grandparents proud.
I Made Toast - Make toast.
Kindness - Commit an act of kindness, large or small, random or planned.
Face Your Fears - Be brave, do something that frightens you.
Scavenger Hunt - Complete our scavenger hunt or make up one of your own.
Canadiana - Do something super Canadian.
I Grew a Food - Whether in a tiny pot or on a full on farm, grow some food.
My Plant is Still Alive - Show those plant buddies some love.
2. Accomplish your mission. You decide how, when, where and with whom. Have fun with it!
3. Become a part of our supportive online community.
4. Share your accomplishments with us through photos, videos or stories. These can be submitted in the following ways:
Instagram - Tag us @beehivebadgery or send us a message
Facebook - Tag us @beehivebadgery or send us a message
Join our facebook group - Beehive Badgery - The Hive
Twitter - Tag us @beehivebadgery or send us a message
Email to email@example.com
Mail to: P.O. Box 781, Erin ON N0B 1T0
5. Buy the badge.
6. Wear or display it proudly. You did it!
7. Repeat steps 1-7
8. Collect all 8 and receive a super secret special badge.
Disclaimer: Please exercise caution and discretion and obey all local laws at all times. Beehive Badgery Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions nor safety.